www.ellenliveslifetothefull.com

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ironman Arizona 2012: I'm in !!!

Well what a fabulous weekend we just had in Tempe, Arizona, watching the 2011 Arizona Ironman.  I can't believe that a year has passed since I raced in 2010, just 8 months after having open heart surgery.....

And....one year from now,  I'll be attempting to do it all over again (well not the open heart surgery bit!).


Yes I signed up for the 2012 Ironman along with some of my most courageous team mates from Ironheart Racing.  We began our journey together and we will do everything in our power to complete the Ironman together 12 months from now. 

We are also going to be the cast members of a great new documentary....it's all terribly secret right now but I will keep you posted!  Live life to the full !
www.ellenliveslifetothefull.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen...I stumbled on your blog while looking for posts on Ironman Arizona and who do I see in a picture on your post but my coach and good friend Scott Roy. Scott is the founder and coach of my tri club here in Spokane...Team Blaze...and there is a group of us from the team who also were lucky enough to register for IMAZ 2012.I look forward to following your IM journey in the next year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen, I'm also doing IMAZ in 2012. It will be my first 140.6. I can't wait to read about your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking for others competing in IMAZ 2012 and stumbled on your blog. Arizona will be my first Ironman. I'm training with five other athletes from Chi-town Crossfit. Look forward to reading about your training.

    ReplyDelete